Change of address – sole trader

If you change the address of your business you must report this to Bolagsverket. We do not receive automatic updates from other authorities that you may have updated your information with.

If you have moved your business to another county (region) you should register your business in the new county. Read more on the page Change of county.

Application form

Use our form  Application for changes, number 913 e , when updating an adress.

Apply online

You can apply online by using the e-services on the website Please note that the information in the e-services is in Swedish only and that you need a Swedish electronic identification to sign the application electronically. External link.


Fees for sole traders